If your property is damaged by a Major Peril (Flood, Hurricane, Fire etc.)
- Photograph the damaged areas and items.
- Secure premises and items to prevent further loss or damage.
- Report loss to us as soon as possible but at least within 30 days.
- For building damage: obtain an estimate from a reputable builder/contractor.
- For contents damage: prepare an inventory of lost/damaged items to include age of items, purchase prices and/or repair estimate or replacement cost.
- Keep invoices for items purchased.
- Your Insurers will appoint investigator/adjuster to inspect damages.