Our simple approach is that insurance is only one solution to risk management.
As such, we have adopted an inquisitorial attitude to risk, based on the relative ability of the client to assume risk where projected frequency and severity are low.
As your Insurance Broker, we lend our expertise to the process:
- in the identification of your risk exposures;
- in the decision on whether to transfer the risk to Insurers through the provision of placement options;
- in providing recommendations through our Risk Management Unit, to international standards, on methods of risk containment, reduction or elimination
Our risk management unit forms a critical part of our focus on assisting our clients to manage their exposures. With this in mind, the AIB Risk Management Division is staffed with qualified personnel experienced in assessing various types of risks. The extent of geographic experience is extended to the wider Caribbean and Central America.
Currently, we offer both Property and Liability surveys. Our areas of expertise for commercial risks include the following:
- Food and Beverage Production
- Ethanol Distillery
- Water & Sewage Treatment
- Air and Sea Ports
- Animal Feed Mills
- Retail Stores
- Warehouse and Distribution
- Various types of manufacturing
- Office and Premises Risks
Loss Control and Related Services
We work closely with Loss Adjusters in relation to risk surveys and hazard control.
Business Continuity Plans
As part of the GraceKennedy Group, we have a fully tested Business Continuity Plan, which should facilitate the provision of consistent service to our clients, even after a catastrophic event.
We offer assistance to our clients in the development and/or improvement of a Business Continuity Plan, as they model their business for continued operations.
- Call 968-9282 for Rhett Butler or 968-1961 for David Linehan