Own or drive a motor vehicle? One of the following might be right for you.
- Private Car – required by law to have this type of insurance and is offered Comprehensive, Third Party and Third Party, Fire and Theft.
- Commercial Vehicle – cover for vehicles mostly used for business and carriage of goods whether for own use or for hire and reward.
- Motor Cycles – can be done for third party and comprehensive this is usually covered on accommodation basis.
- Special Types (Limited Road Use) – are vehicles like trailer heads and unspecified trailers which need to be covered.
- Agricultural Vehicle – vehicles used for agricultural purposes may be used on the road so they too need insurance. A special rate is generated for such vehicles and done mostly on accommodation basis.